Station Casinos announced major changes to its Boarding Pass loyalty program that will clearly make it the leading “locals” casino company in the Las Vegas area.
The changes come as Station emerges from bankruptcy and looks to regain its position as the top choice for local Las Vegas gamblers.
The all-new Boarding Pass program trumps rivals with the addition of several significant enhancements, including:
• Points accumulated for video poker and slot players will now be tripled. For every dollar played, three points will be awarded when playing video poker, slots and video keno, making the Boarding Pass program the most competitive point ratio in town. Some of the 100 percent pay tables for video poker will remain at one point for each dollar played.
• The company’s three loyalty card programs will merge into one card (Boarding Pass at Station Casinos’ properties; Amigo Card at the Fiestas; and the Wild Card for the Wildfire Gaming division) with equal points earned and redeemed at 18 Station Casinos locations.
• For the first time, players may now earn cash back. One dollar in cash for every 1,000 points earned.
• In addition, players’ points can be redeemed at over 50 restaurants, 11 hotels, five bowling centers, seven movie theaters, two spas or for hundreds of concerts.
• Players will get upgraded status twice as fast, with a six-month cycle for both status credits and maintaining their status level, rather than the previous 90-day cycle.
• Status credits can be earned in other gaming areas, including parimutuel wagering, poker, sports book and bingo.
“The enhancements to the all-new Boarding Pass represent the most monumental change in our loyalty card program since its creation, and address all the desires we’ve heard from our guests when we asked them for a ‘wish list’ of their ideal players card program,” said Kevin Kelley, chief operating officer for Station Casinos.
All points will be converted to the players’ advantage and merged into one card. New Boarding Pass players who signed up for the card received up to $500 in free slot play.
The five tiered status levels of the Boarding Pass program begin with Preferred as the first level, and status grows to the Gold, Platinum and President levels. with the highest level Chairman. President and Chairman level players will be given a personal casino host to ensure that all of their casino needs are met.
The new Boarding Pass program followed up the launch of Station’s “We Love Locals” program, which brought back the popular “Car a Day” promotion that awarded 220 cars throughout the month of February and the increased football contest prize pool from $1.4 million to $2 million in the longstanding “Great Giveaway” promotion.
Kelley said the commitment of Station Casinos is to its local customers.
“Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta (Station Casinos owners) invested a lot of their personal funds in the company, and told us to concentrate on our strength, which is the local customers,” says Kelley. “We believe with this new program, we have the best promotions and the best amenities of any locals casinos. We believe our customers will agree.”