Familiar to Las Vegas natives and visiting sports fans, SG Digital’s in-venue sports book technology, OpenBet, will feature prominently at G2E 2018. On the heels of the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act, OpenBet will bring U.S. operators world-class sports betting solutions, creating in-venue sports books that captivate newcomers and seasoned bettors alike.
The OpenBet solution, already live with Caesars Atlantic City, offers a comprehensive retail experience under one umbrella. An omni-channel offering, it bridges the gap between retail and mobile, uniting the user experience across all platforms and keeping the casino top-of-mind with players whether they’re on- or off-property.
OpenBet encompasses various technologies that power market leaders across the globe. These include:
- Easy-to-use Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) terminals that provide bet and cash management tools tailored to the retailer with innovative and appealing interface design and customizable navigational shortcuts;
- Self-service betting terminals that allow for enhanced in-play betting;
- Intelligent message-based interfaces with dynamic real-time data, broadcasts, or streamed video;
- OpenBet Promote, which features highly engaging in-venue displays ranging from mini kiosk displays to digital signage, large video walls, and combinations of standard monitors, streamlining the in-venue viewing experience;
- BYOD, or Bring Your Own Device, which powers a bettor’s ability to enjoy a seamless digital experience while enabling them to place bets anonymously;
- Various payment options, including cash payments, vouchers, and fully online transactions;
- Promotional capabilities and loyalty program integration to encourage multiple visits; and,
- Planned incentive capabilities enabled by geolocation tools that provide operators with information on where bets have been placed.
The expansive OpenBet technology platform empowers casinos to enhance their digital presence and reach players in new, innovative ways.
For more information, visit sgdigital.com.