Australian slot manufacturer Aristocrat Leisure Limited (ALL) was the top fair share supplier for video reel, leased and wide-area progressive slots in December, according to the monthly Eilers-Fantini Game Performance Report.
Aristocrat’s Lightning Link and Dragon Link combined for more than 25 percent of theoretical net win in the Game Performance Database’s premium slot segment.
AGS also fared well in the December report. AGS’ percentage of top performing games continued to rise, with recently released Eastern Dragon on the Orion Slant cabinet moving into the top 10 low-denomination owned video reel games and indexing at 2.24 times house average.
Overall, AGS’ games are indexing at 1.55 times house average, the report said.
IGT’s video reel games are indexing high and its wide-area progressives are indexing at 1.78 times house average.
- Of the owned, low-denomination video reel games, IGT’s Scarab and Ocean Magic Grand, Scientific Games’ Dancing Drums and Lock it Link-Piggy Bankin’ and Aristocrat’s Wonder 4 Tall Fortunes hold the top five spots.
- Aristocrat’s Dragon Link variants, Golden Century and Happy and Prosperous, remain at the top of the ranks of leased games.
- Everi’s wide-area progressives indexed well at 1.25 times house average.
- Incredible Technologies was the second-highest indexing supplier in the owned segment at 1.2 times, only behind AGS.
- Aruze’s three Fu Lai Cai themes on the Muso Triple 27 cabinet are tracking in the top 25 new reel video category, indexing near 1.5 times.
Participation in the Eilers-Fantini survey has grown to 153 casinos covering 90,798 slots and 4,683 game themes.