GGB Email Sign-up Terms and Conditions
By submitting via the ‘Register’ button, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). In these Terms, references to “we”, “us” and/or “our” are references to Global Gaming Business Magazine (“GGB”) of 901 American Pacific Dr., Suite 180, Henderson, NV 89014.
- By providing your email address and submitting via the ‘Register’ button you consent to receive email communications from GGB, including:
- a monthly GGB Magazine email; and
- special offers, discounts, promotions, products and/or services offered by GGB and its partners
- By providing your email address and submitting via the ‘Register’ button you confirm you are the authorized owner/user of the email address submitted.
- GGB collects and holds this information in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1993. Your information is collected so that we can provide you with the benefits of receiving special offers, discounts and promotions on our products and services. Failure to provide requested personal information may result in us not being able to provide such benefits to you.
- You agree that your information may be shared with our employees, contractors, agents, companies working on our behalf, selected business partners and other related companies in our group, but, except as required by law, information identifying an individual will never be passed on to a third party for their own use. GGB may disclose this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law.
- You can opt into or out of receiving promotional materials at any time by contacting our Circulation Department. You have the right to access and correct personal information, and can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 702-248-1565 ext. 234 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday to Friday). Your information will be held by us at 901 American Pacific Dr., Suite 180, Henderson, NV 89014. You can also opt out of email communications by following the unsubscribe link in the relevant email.