Advantech recently released the VEGA-P110 graphics card. This graphics card is powered by Intel Arc A370M with 8 Xe-cores, 1550 MHz graphics clock, and 4GB GDDR6 memory.
The VEGA-P110 supports high-end graphics engines, improves 3D gaming realism, and allows for multiple displays on slot machines. With superior performance, price-per-watt value, and five-year longevity, it is a simple and easy addition to enhance visual computing performance.
- Intel Arc A370M with 8 Xe-cores support up to PCI Express 4.0 x8
- PCIe x16 GPU Card Design easy to fit diverse gaming and AI applications
- GPU Clock 1550 MHz base clock, GDDR6 4GB 64-bit memory
- High-resolution 8K DP1.4a x2 + 4K HDMI 2.0b x2, up to four displays
- Smart Fan Control by GPU temperature automatically
- 0-60-degree C Working Temperature support
- Intel Deep Link Technologies and OpenVINO support
- DirectX12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenCL 3.0, H.264/H.265 (HEVC)/AV1 hardware encode/decode supported
Advantech unveiled its new line of Intel Arc graphics cards earlier this year at Embedded World 2023. This product line includes the VEGA-P110, a PCIe GPU card, and the VEGA-X110, an MXM Type A GPU card with Intel ARC A370M GPU. This collaboration seeks to meet increasing market demand for GPU and vision AI performance while developing a more open AI ecosystem with varied product offerings.
For more information, visit advantech-innocore.com.