UltraViolet Devices, Inc. is expanding its offering with Energy Recovery Air Purification equipment to the gaming and hospitality industry. UVDI’s V-PAC family of air treatment products includes equipment for central air systems to improve indoor air quality and realize energy savings.
Using a unique combination of advanced technologies, the UVDI systems solve the toughest smoke and odor challenges. The V-PAC products are ozone- and chemical-free, sustainable and cost-effective, and can reduce energy costs by recirculating more inside air to recover energy so less outside air needs to be heated or cooled. UVDI’s V-PAC central air treatment systems have been proven to clean the air where other systems could not meet the challenge. The V-PAC central air system retrofits into the existing HVAC system of a property and is easy to maintain.
UVDI V-PAC Energy Recovery Air Purification systems are designed and engineered to:
- Reduce smoke, odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Recirculate and clean indoor air to reduce energy costs and save money
- Be sustainable while simple to maintain and operate
- Reduce outside air usage by up to 50 percent
- Reduce HVAC loads to extend equipment life
- Realize annual HVAC energy savings
- Maximize ROI with quick payback
UVDI is a leading manufacturer of advanced air purification and disinfection equipment using UV-C, photocatalytic oxidation and molecular filtration technologies. The company’s cutting-edge technology helps provide a healthier indoor environment for buildings. With over 65 years of experience in UV Technology, UVDI has perfected the science behind its technology and currently offers products globally.