The QXi-106 is a complete gaming platform specifically designed to meet the requirements of the Italian slot machine market.
The QXi-106 utilizes high-performance AMD 64-bit CPU and ATI graphics together with dedicated hardware to handle the complex AAMS (Amministrazione Autonoma dei Monopoli di Stato) functional requirements.
The result is a compact platform that provides simple compliance with Article 110, Comma 6a of TULPS together with the benefit of advanced ATI PC-based graphics.
According to the company, the QXi-106 is more powerful, smaller, faster and cheaper than anything else currently on the market.
Uniquely, Quixant provides a complete Comma 6A-compliant software platform to its customers for the QXi-106, enabling slot manufacturers to quickly and easily create games that pass approval without time-consuming and expensive regulatory issues.
Quixant is officially accredited by AAMS for the production of gaming platforms for the Italian market.
Some of the significant benefits that the QXi-106 delivers:
• Designed specifically for the Italian market
• Comprehensive built-in Comma 6a support
• Simple connection using standard JAMMA connector
• Full AAMS hardware and software compliance
• AMD Sempron 64-bit CPU
• AMD Radeon X1250 graphics
• Low heat generation
• Available with single and dual core processors
• Dual independent monitors
• Long-term availability (5+2 years)
• Local technical support is provided by Quixant Italia Srl.
For more information, contact Quixant at +44 1223 892696 in the U.K., or +39 0765 400408 in Italy, or visit www.quixant.com.