For 35-plus years, Signature Systems Inc., a forward-thinking technology solutions innovator, has been providing leading edge, point-of-sale products and services to its ever-growing customer base. With an all-in-one solution focused on casino-based restaurants/retail of all sizes and concepts, SSI leverages all-in-house development to provide custom, fast-cycle deliverables and seamless integrations regardless of scope or complexity. While its philosophy of all-in accountability ensures hassle-free, end-to-end issue resolution and reliability on a holistic level, its acclaimed 24x7x365 live help desk offers exemplary support whenever needed. Poised to disrupt the casino industry with transparency, enhanced communication and determined resolve, SSI will uphold and enhance a client’s most important asset: its valued brand.
SSI features include:
• SSI POS: Award-winning, all-concept point-of-sale management system;
• SSI Online Ordering: Feature-rich, natively integrated custom platform.
• SSI In-place Dining: Multi-faceted, integrated iOS/Android app for on-premise F&B delivery.
• SSI Enterprise: Natively integrated, cloud-based enterprise-level reporting/analytics platform with a mobile app.
• SSI Security: PCI DSS compliant, ironclad data and cybersecurity platform with remediation services.
• SSI Tek: All-encompassing suite of technology solutions, expertly managed and/or via software-as-a-service.
SSI advantages include:
• All-In-One Solution: Complete POS solution, with hardware/software/security/reporting/integrations.
• All-In-House Domestic Teams: Development, integration, PCI/security, 24x7x365 support, menu, installation, staging.
• All-In-Accountability: A single point of focus for end-to-end issue resolution.
• Reporting: On-demand, fingertip data allows for more informed business decisions in real-time.
• Enterprise Reporting: Single reports for the entire enterprise greatly reduces auditing efforts for multiple properties.
For more information, visit SSIpos.com or contact Mike Nardi at [email protected] or 609-457-4646.