Marina Bay Sands offers something for everyone in the Singapore market. Even though competitor Resorts World Sentosa will attract families with its Universal Theme Park Singapore, Marina Bay Sands won’t take second place in offering something for children of all ages to do. Just some of the features of Marina Bay Sands are:
- Three hotel towers, 55 stories high, with 2,500 hotel rooms and suites, making it the largest hotel in Singapore.
- The rooftop SkyPark, longer than the Eiffel Tower is high, with the world’s largest public cantilever, lush gardens, restaurants and an
- infinity-edged swimming pool larger than a football field.
- 1.3 million space of exhibit and meeting space that will host over 45,000 delegates at one time, complemented by Southeast Asia’s largest ballroom.
- The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, 800,000 square feet of spectacular retail and dining space, featuring luxury brands such as Bally, Cartier, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Tiffany and much more.
- 55 food-and-beverage outlets including gourmet restaurants, fast food, nightclubs and lounges.
- A lotus-shaped museum that will host traveling exhibitions of the world’s greatest art.
- Two theaters with more than 4,000 seats, one of which will host the first Asian production of Disney’s The Lion King.
- An outdoor events center on the water that will seat up to 10,000 with hydraulic seating sections so the area can be configured to any kind of attraction.