Consumers expect cashless payments, as mobile wallet transactions have overtaken cash payments in retail. Sightline’s Play+ solution provides players the ease of cashless payment options while creating a more efficient payment ecosystem for gaming operators. Play+ works with financial institutions so that gaming operators can provide access to FDIC-insured accounts for patrons to fund their fun.
Here’s how it works:
1. Patrons access Play+ from a mobile app or website—no need for a separate app.
2. The Play+ account is created in real time using a simple, mobile-friendly interface.
3. A secure Play+ interface allows patrons to securely add funds using bank account, credit card, PayPal, and more.
4. Patrons can access funds directly at the slot or table game to play.
5. When it’s time to cash out winnings, funds are available instantly on Play+ and ready for a different game, for dinner, or to go home without the need to stop for cash on the way out the door.
Offering Play+ at your casino provides many advantages for both you and your patrons.
• Play+ enables casinos to offer cashless wagering and digital payment options across the entire integrated resort—not just on the casino floor.
• Play+ enables customers to instantly have access to winnings.
• Funds in the Play+ account may be accessed for purchases, both online and in-person—anywhere Discover or MasterCard is accepted, and at ATMs worldwide.
• Play+ helps casinos to better understand consumer behavior beyond gaming because it is tied to patrons’ casino loyalty cards.
• Play+ provides new responsible gaming tools for both patrons and operators to monitor and limit transactions at the funding source.
Play+ is powered by Sightline Payments LLC, the U.S. sports betting and casino gaming market’s leading digital payments provider and mobile app developer. With more than 1.5 million accounts and 70-plus partners across the sports betting, lottery, racing, and online and brick-and-mortar casino markets, Sightline is uniquely positioned to transform the traditional gaming landscape.
For more information, visit sightlinepayments.com.