Product: Gaming Floor Live
TCSJohnHuxley’s Gaming Floor Live is a patent-pending, fully automated real-time roulette game optimization tool designed to maximize key performance areas and profitability.
With no manual data entry, Gaming Floor Live automatically captures game data from sources such as the Chipper Champ 2 and Saturn Roulette Wheel, which in turn allows real-time analysis of roulette yield. This information can easily be used to increase game performance, maximize turnover, maintain house advantage, reduce operating costs and understand opportunity costs.
The system can benchmark optimum results and compare real-time performance against the selected benchmarks, providing live feedback to dealers, other floor staff and casino management. By monitoring pits remotely with local-area or wide-area network connectivity, casino management can measure key performance areas across all live roulette tables.
• Increase game performance: optimizes game speed, chip turnover, table utilization and min/max limits.
• Track wheel performance: develop strategies to minimize risk from wheel bias, advantage play and deficient operational procedures.
• Set targets for dealers: give immediate feedback on results to dealers, floor and casino management.
• Track dealer performance: develop best practices for optimal wheel/table operation.
• Evaluate easy-to-use reports: including trend analysis and exceptional alarms.
• Live wheel analysis: verifies the randomness of winning number results, compares wheel/dealer performance, identifies change in performance and bias over time as well as tracking and logging wheel location and maintenance events.
For more information, contact TCSJohnHuxley at +44 (0)20 7840 0000 in the U.K. or 702-798-0500 in the U.S., or visit www.tcsjohnhuxley.com.