G+D Currency Technology recently released the BPS M3, a new entry for high-speed banknote processing systems that is ideal for mid-sized to large casino count rooms.
BPS M3 has a throughput of up to 76,000 banknotes per hour with a large continuous feeder that holds up to 4,000 banknotes, the latest sensor technology and an intuitive 15-inch touchscreen.
The output modules have options which enable large-capacity output, multiple currency stackers or a combination of both.
With the most reliable sensors in the industry, suspect notes are reliably detected and rejected, reducing potential fraud losses due to counterfeit items.
G+D has leveraged its expertise in very high-end systems for casinos, central banks and other high-volume cash centers into the BPS M3. It offers exceptional performance and an affordable entry point to the high-speed world.
- High Speed: Throughput of up to 76,000 banknotes per hour
- Large Continuous Feeder (LCF): Large feeding compartment with continuous singling has a capacity of up to 4,000 banknotes
Two different output modules:
• Large Delivery Module (LDM) with a capacity of 2 x 2,000 banknotes
• Delivery Module (DM) with four delivery stackers
• Modular design allowing up to five delivery modules in any combination
(DM and LDM)
• Very easy and intuitive to use with a large 15-inch touch-screen
• The latest sensor technology, NotaScan InOne ensures reliable checking of
fitness properties and authentication features
• Designed to integrate with additional productivity improvements such as
NotaTracc, which enables the BPS M3 to be loaded automatically and
increases the loading capacity to 40,000 banknotes
For more information, visit gi-de.com/ct.