Scientific Games is providing its SDS management system to New York’s newest gaming venue, del Lago Resort & Casino, scheduled to open in the Finger Lakes region early next year.
The $440 million casino hotel, which will feature 2,000 slot games and 85 table games—including a 10-table poker room—will employ SDS’ slot accounting as the foundation for a total solutions package that includes:
• CMP, a player-tracking system that also provides bonusing, promotions, and cage and pit accounting;
• Live Floor View, which analyzes slot-floor performance and monitors player activity;
• the TableView real-time table rating and player-tracking system;
• iVIEW Display Manager, a direct-to-device messaging technology for conveying bonusing offers, marketing messages and other targeted content without interrupting play;
• Elite Bonusing Suite, which features an array of applications enabling floor-wide bonuses, promotions, tournaments, virtual-racing events, dynamic random bonusing, flex rewards, video poker bonusing and more;
• Power Progressives, a progressive jackpot application that gives operators centralized control of all SAS pay-table progressives on the floor;
• Beverage Ordering and Service System, which enables self-service, touchscreen drink ordering at the slot machine through iVIEW DM; and,
• Servizio, a mobile services solution that features a suite of intelligent, rule-driven applications for automating the traditional dispatch system for jackpot processing, player registration, host functions, slot maintenance and more.