Casino Insight is the most efficient way to track every cash and chip transaction for casinos, and according to supplier Casino Cash Trac, it is the only casino audit system (CAS) in the market.
Casino Insight captures financial transactions in the cage and vault, and merges data from additional systems throughout the enterprise into a one-of-a-kind audit and operational analytics tool.
Currency and chip management is central to casino operations. Developing a comprehensive cash management strategy is a key component to optimizing staff efficiency, reducing paper usage and enhancing profitability. Casino Cash Trac’s technology can transform cage, vault and revenue audit processes from a labor-intensive data entry process into a dynamic system that adds to the bottom line and improves accountability.
Casino Insight enables customers to:
• Streamline processes for cage/vault employees, increasing efficiencies;
• Create a virtual library of all cage/vault documents, creating immediate savings by reducing paper and storage costs;
• Ensure appropriate levels of cash are maintained for kiosks, ATMs, cash dispensers and recyclers with gauges that can easily tell when it is time to refill, with reports in real time;
• Automate the revenue audit process;
• Support policies and procedures through an automated work flow that includes digital signatures;
• Perform cash balancing using a proprietary reporting tool and digital revenue audit process, reducing the risk of fraud and unidentified variances; and,
• Recognize operational efficiency with a recognizable return on investment.
Topping the list in its home state, Casino Cash Trac ranked as the No. 1 company in Oklahoma, the No. 19 software company in America, and the No. 251 fastest-growing company on the Inc 500 list.
For more information, visit www.casinocashtrac.com.