Everi Holdings Inc. (NYSE: EVRI) is uniquely positioned as the casino industry’s only single- source provider of robust payments solutions, vital intelligence offerings and engaging gaming machines that power the casino floor. The company’s mission is to be a transformative force to casino operations by delivering reliable protection and security, facilitating memorable player experiences and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence. In 2016, the company plans to introduce 100 new gaming titles, as well as a variety of robust payments solutions and compliance products that help streamline casino operations.
On the gaming side, Everi’s Core HDX cabinet is creating some industry buzz with its dual 23-inch monitors featuring 1080p HD capability, integrated touchscreens and a three-way sound system that helps bring the gaming action to life. Additionally, Core HDX cabinets unlock Everi Bet, the game-changing bet configuration system that gives casino operators the power to easily change features such as minimum/maximum bet, bet levels and progression of multipliers on select games.
Everi’s integrated kiosks are intuitive and easy to use, offering casino patrons convenience and numerous features including check cashing, bill breaking and even the ability to donate to charity while cashing in casino tickets. Everi’s kiosks also feature the company’s patented ATM 3-in-1 Rollover technology that triples the transaction options for patrons, offering them the convenience of choice when accessing cash on the gaming floor.
The company’s compliance products are the gold standard for anti-money kaundering (AML) compliance across the gaming industry, allowing casino operators to easily meet Title 31 regulatory requirements with an arsenal of solutions that hundreds of casinos utilize daily.
Everi (everi.com) is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada with additional offices in Austin, Texas; Reno, Nevada; Chicago, Illinois; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Auburn, Washington; Schenectady, New York; Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey; and Macau, China. The company is a Gold-level member and proud supporter of the Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM).
Look for Everi at several key industry trade shows in 2016, including the National Indian Gaming Association (NIGA) tradeshow and convention, which will take place March 13-16 in Phoenix.
AGEM KEY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ACTIONS
• AGEM members recently voted to employ the services of Gambling Compliance, the leading provider of independent business intelligence to the global gambling industry, based in London, Washington, D.C., California and Taipei. Members will receive custom monthly reports giving an overview of U.S. and international issues, specializing in legal, regulatory, political and market information and data. This will provide a valuable resource, which will benefit all members.
• Following a lengthy process, the International Center for Excellence in Gaming Regulation at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas has appointed an executive director. André Wilsenach will take up his new role in February after he completes his tenure as executive director for the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, a position he has held for 14 years. AGEM’s commitment to provide $125,000 per year for two years helped to get the center started.
• Once again, AGEM members approved sponsorship of the Southern Gaming Summit Welcome Reception for $20,000. The event will be held in Biloxi May 3-5, 2016.
• In a major turn of events, legal gaming in Brazil seems to be moving forward at last. The Brazilian Senate recently approved gambling legislation, which will allow as many as 35 casinos to be constructed, as well as online gaming. The bill also gives authorization for video lottery games and additional electronic gaming options, and will include casino, bingo and sports betting sectors. AGEM members will be watching these developments very closely.
• AGEM welcomed a new associate member at the December meeting. Coretronic Corporation, based in Taiwan, brings the membership total to 147 companies.
The 7th Annual AGEM Golf Tournament and Holiday Reception was recently held at Dragon Ridge Country Club in Henderson, Nevada. As usual, the event was a great success and very well attended. The winners of the 2015 Tournament were the Konami team, consisting of Tom Jingoli and Mark Morton.
AGEM will once again have a stand at the ICE Totally Gaming show in London. The stand is located in the North Halls at N1-356. Preparations are under way for the show, and AGEM looks forward to meeting all its members at that time.
After reporting a strong month-to-month increase of 7.6 percent in October 2015, the AGEM Index returned some value in November 2015. The composite index ended the month at 194.33, representing a decline of 2.89 points (-1.5 percent) from the prior month. Compared to a year ago, the AGEM Index reported a gain of 8.74 points (+4.7 percent), which represents the second consecutive month of positive annual growth. Agilysys (AGYS), a technology company that provides software and service to the hospitality industry, was added to the index in the latest period. In November, 12 of the 14 global gaming equipment manufacturers reported month-to-month declines in stock price, with five down by more than 10 percent. Of the two manufacturers reporting gains in stock price during the month, both were up by less than 5 percent.
AGEM is an international trade association representing manufacturers of electronic gaming devices, systems, and components for the gaming industry. The association works to further the interests of gaming equipment manufacturers throughout the world. Through political action, trade show partnerships, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM and its member organizations have assisted regulatory commissions and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a positive business environment.