Philadelphia-based Sparks Marketing is a total solution experiential marketing partner. As a live + digital brand experience agency, Sparks specializes in creating connections on-site and online. Regardless of the delivery, the company creates powerful brand experiences that resonate on a deeply human level.
Sparks assists clients on navigating a new normal. Live, virtual, or somewhere in-between, Sparks’ human-centered solutions build brands, businesses and bottom lines:
- Digital interactives and virtual events
- Trade show exhibits and expos
- Conferences and events
- Road shows and mobile tours
- Brand activations and sponsorships
- Executive briefing centers, customer experience centers, and corporate environments
- Retail fixtures and experiences
Virtu is a robust, customizable, virtual event platform with three unique engagement offerings to meet all of a client’s virtual program needs.
- Virtu – Full-featured event platform that emulates a live experience with dedicated event spaces, sponsorship integration, sessions, breakouts, engagement tools, etc.
- Virtu3D – Customized website experience that leverages a static environment backdrop overlaid with interactive content hotspots.
- Virtu 360 – An immersive real-time 360-degree experience that allows attendees to explore various content offerings in self-guided or client-guided tours.
The right content connects people to the world’s top brands. As an agency that values connection over everything, Sparks believes that great content isn’t just powerful, it’s totally necessary—no matter the platform.
Sparks develops core messaging that’s audience-appropriate, extends the customer’s brand strategy, and carries it through the entire experience. Its content teams work with the customer to make sure content creates maximum attendee engagement. Sparks helps with the entire content creation process—concept development, creative direction, storyboarding, scripting, location sourcing, video production and editing.
Sparks recently acquired two leaders in the industry, Group Delphi and 3D Exhibits. These acquisitions reinforce the company’s financial strength and advance its strategic goal of emerging a stronger, more complete company than it was pre-pandemic.
For more information, visit wearesparks.com or
contact Vice President New Business Development Dale Beyer, 847-636-8498 or [email protected].