Gaming Arts, LLC, headquartered in Las Vegas, is one of the world’s most diverse gaming manufacturing companies. Gaming Arts is the world leader in bingo and keno games and technology, and is now reinventing the casino floor. Since its founding, Gaming Arts has focused on developing innovative products to meet the ever-changing demands of operators, enhancing their bottom line and the player experience. Gaming Arts’ product line includes;
- SuperBingo suite of EGMs—Revolutionary EGMs with highly differentiated content and game mechanics
- Ultimate Bingo suite of EGMs—Incredible EGMs designed to offer the operator and player an entirely new play experience
- Bingo Super Games—The world’s most diverse and vast library of high-stakes bingo games
- Bingo Super Win System—The world’s first computerized bingo award game system
- Optima System—The world’s most popular and robust keno game management system
- Super Promo System—Amazing casino promotional games to attract players throughout their life cycle
This year, Gaming Arts’ new product rollout will be the most ambitious in company history, including the launch of the flagship SuperBingo and Ultimate Bingo EGM lines along with progressive counterparts—more than 24 games unlike any the world has seen before.
These patented EGM game suites are the first entrants of an entirely new electronic gaming machine sector offering a revolutionary player experience, unlike anything seen before. Coupled with the exclusive patent-pending Phocus cabinets and toppers, these inspired EGMs are true game-changers not seen since the creation of the video poker game sector almost 40 years ago.
This year marks the birth of a new gaming sector created by Gaming Arts, featuring the SuperBingo and Ultimate Bingo EGM game suites which are radically different compared to the re-skins or clones offered by most. The casino floor will now have entirely new gaming options for operators and players alike, attracting players from all gaming sectors, bringing back disaffected players and attracting the new younger player.
Please visit Gaming Arts’ website for further details of their products and services at gamingarts.com.