Since 1991, PDS Gaming has provided innovative financial solutions to the gaming industry. Headquartered in Las Vegas, PDS has deployed nearly $1.3 billion in capital to a roster of over 300 customers and clients. This roster covers much of the gaming industry’s landscape, including its largest operators, OEMs and distributors, and industry entrepreneurs. The company’s reach is global, operating in all major U.S. jurisdictions, including Native American, state lotteries, Class II and Class III markets, as well as cruise ships, and in international markets.
At its core, PDS offers steady, quick and efficient access to capital in many forms, at attractive rates and with flexible terms. The acquisition of PDS in 2017 by a large investment management firm provides PDS’ clients with an even greater access to capital.
Similarly, the addition of a new management team in 2018 has allowed PDS to evolve to further address the industry’s needs in an ever-changing global financial marketplace. PDS is now an established gateway for industry partners looking to finance growth in an efficient, affordable, one-stop process. Recently appointed CEO Alex Dungan added industry veterans Daniel Davila and Melissa Sweitzer to bolster an already strong sales team that included Simon Burgess and Dean Berndt. PDS veterans Peter Cleary and Gina Garner-Ball were named president/COO and CFO, respectively, to support those efforts.
Among the many customized financial solutions PDS offers are:
- Equipment leasing, featuring lower monthly payments and multiple end-of-term options
- Project and corporate financing
- Financing programs for operators and OEMs alike seeking more flexibility and less risk, such as OEM white label and sale leaseback programs for operators, both offering terms up to five years
- Growth capital, for inventory production and R&D financing
- Short- and longer-term receivables purchases
- Financing of new casino amenities and expansions